Thursday, January 07, 2016

Teaching Tip #78 - Storify is amazing!


Teacherscribe’s Teaching Tip #78


Use Storify. This is one resource I use almost daily. In fact, I just wrote a MGRP for an example for my CC 2 class, and I wrote it using Storify. Here is another MGRP that one of my UND students wrote for her final paper.


This is a great digital resource that allows you to turn the web into a story.  This site basically allows you to focus on one topic (say social media or bullying or shark attacks or lit theory) and then build a multi-media resource around it.  You can add Tweets, Instagrams, and Facebook posts related to your topic.  You can add video from Youtube, links from Google, GIFs, images from Flickr, and so on.


It’s hard to imagine a class or subject area that couldn’t make excellent use of Storify.


Here are some of my stories that I use in class -









No comments: