Teacherscribe’s Teaching Tip #166
What lesson could you sell tickets for? Or what lesson do students love the most?
If I had to choose, I’d go for the final Linchpin projects. Once students finish reading Linchpin in College Comp II, I have them create a board or display that illustrates several things -
- What is their Linchpin ability? How did they develop it? How might they go about improving it or acquiring other Linchpin abilities?
- What area or field are they interested in going into?
- What is a problem area in their future field? How might they use their Linchpin ability to solve that problem?
- Who are Linchpins in their daily lives?
- Write about a day in their lives 15 years from now.
- Include a resume.
The creativity of the students always amazes me. Here is a link to their amazing projects.