Wednesday, March 06, 2019

Teaching Thought #116



Teacherscribe's Teaching Thought #116

Give your class back to your students.  Way #2 – Use Apple TV for wireless iPad projection.

I have Apple TV, but have never had much luck with it myself.  And I don’t even want to mention my wretched SMART board, which has never worked right.

From the article - I’ve found, has been the use of the AirPlay feature on Apple devices to wirelessly project iPads via Bluetooth to an Apple TV. It has worked with an amazing level of consistency, and students are now completely comfortable with connecting and disconnecting as they wish during lessons. I’m investigating other ways to take better advantage of my Apple TV in the classroom, but just the simple feature of wireless iPad connection has empowered my students to a surprising degree.



No comments: