Saturday, July 03, 2010

Kenzie

I was doing dishes this morning while Kenzie was sipping down a glass of water. As usual, she spilled some on the floor.

I grabbed a towel and thought I wiped it all up, but I must have missed some because Kenzie slipped down on the floor.

Dissatisfied with my clean up effort, Kenzie demanded a paper towel.

"Daddy, paper-tow-EL, Daddy!"

I explained to her, as I finished the dishes, that I had wiped it all up.

Again, dissatisfied with my response she stormed out of the kitchen. I turned to finishing the dishes.

That's when I heard Kenzie calling from the dining room and apparently pushing something.

"Daddy, paper-tow-EL, Daddy!"

I turned and saw her pushing a 12 pack of toilet paper into the kitchen.

If I wasn't going to give her a paper towel, then she was going to just have to break into the new package of toilet paper!

No comments: