Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Rained Out, Part 3

Though we all woke to dreary conditions, none of us were really that disappointed. Brian had a severe back ache from all of the work he did shingling the garage yesterday. Eddie's back flared up after working on the garage too, though this was a lingering condition from when he wiped out water skiing barefoot. I have a nasty sliver in my left pinky and some near blisters on my right hand.

Since blogging, reading, writing, playing with Kenzie, or napping is what I usually consider work in the summer, I was rather pleased to see the rain this morning.

However, with a little bit of recovery time (that blister is starting to work itself out now) we should be able to tackle the porch tomorrow and then on to the main roof by the end of the week!

No comments: