Friday, August 30, 2019

Inservice Edition of Teaching Thoughts

I admit it. I'm a total teaching nerd. I'm consumed by this profession. I teach full time at LHS (going on 22 years). I teach ever summer at the ALC (this summer was my 16th year). I even taught as an adjunct at UND for six years.

So when inservice rolls around, I'm all in. Outside of a thrilling (not the sarcasm) session from the school lawyer, this was a great inservice. We had a nice balance of time to work in our room with all  'training' sessions.

Now we have one last weekend before it's show time and the students are back. I'm so freaking excited, it's like Christmas, my birthday, and the NFL Draft all combined into one!

Embedded below are my weekly teaching tips which will be posted regularly now throughout the school year.


No comments: