Friday, February 02, 2018

Teaching Tip #114



Teacherscribe’s Teaching Tip #114

Ten Questions to Help You Become a Better Teacher This Year.

Question #4 – Where did my best ideas come from?

This is a tie between Twitter and driving to school in the morning.

I try to spend at least 20 minutes each morning finding interesting stuff (and emailing to my school email) on Twitter.  

Each morning on my way to work, my subconscious is tweaking what I’m going to be doing that day.  Usually between Erl’s and the police station, a new idea will pop into my head.

The key is not forgetting over the course of the last two blocks to school.

I think it’s important to remember that we are able to either generate our own best ideas or research and discover them, instead of relying on a textbook company to offer us our best ideas.

No comments: