Teacherscribe’s Teaching Tip #74
How do you build your leadership skills in the classroom?
This article talks about building leadership skills on a wider stage than just the classroom, but I think these ways to build leadership are intriguing nevertheless.
Here are some of the ways you can build upon your leadership skills
- You need to be out there, learning in action.
- Have real, embodied learning.
- Learning programs are not useful unless back by actions.
- Learning happens by shifting practices
- Get a coach
- Create a structure of people that support you and learn with you.