Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Teaching Tip #53



Teacherscribe’s Teaching Tip #53
Step #2 from Passion! 8 Steps to Find Yours.
Find Out What You Like
This, I think, goes hand in hand with the first step, Try a Bunch of Stuff.
Find activities or ventures that jazz you up.  I always tell my friends that it is impossible to be bored.
They often scoff, but it’s true.  There are just too many things I like to ever not be engaged by one of them.
Perhaps, that’s why it’s 9:30 on a Saturday morning, and I’m writing this teaching tip.  I will blog in a bit.  Then I will do some reading.  I’ve already been on Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest.  Next I will spend some time playing with the kids once they finish their Saturday morning cartoons.  After that, I will start posting my lesson plans and helping Cash play with some Legos.  If it was later in the fall, I’d tune in to catch some college football games or go for a bike ride or go to Sanford to jog . . . there is just no excuse for not finding what you like to do and then developing a passion for it.

No comments: