1. Does it come across as too "rehearsed"?
2. How does Mali communicate his emotion?
3. Does all of the practice he poured into this presentation pay off?
4. Does he "sell" you on his idea?
5. Are his examples effective?
6. What is his strongest area? (emotion, novelty, or being memorable)?
Do the same for the second talk embedded as well. Is passion everything?
1. What is his biggest mistake?
2. He is clearly passionate, but why isn't passion enough?
3. What could he have done better?
4. Are his examples effective?
5. Does he "sell" you on his idea?
6. What is his strongest area? (emotion, lovely, or being memorable)?
Then leave two pieces of feedback to your peers.