Thursday, July 10, 2014

Last Day of Summer Session 1

This truly marks the half-way point of summer.  Today is the last day of the four week summer session 1 term at the ALC.

Next week we launch right in to the second summer session for another four weeks.  No breaks.  Just right back into it.

Of course, next week marks another mid-point of summer: the fair.  That also means one of the best things of summer: the parade.

Once the fair leaves town, though, summer is pretty much all over with.

In fact, we only have a mere 46 days until in-service begins for the 2014 school year!

Where has the time gone?  I don't know, but I still have a lot of work to do before August 26.

* I have to get my room in order.

* I have to get through at least four more books on my summer reading list.

* We have to squeeze in a family trip/vacation.

* I have to get my Lego Death Star put together.  I'm really up against the wall on that one, for the class that bought it for me on their last day of high school is now entering their senior year of college!

* I still have so many more miles to run (and pounds to shed)

* I have to get my UND Teaching and Learning class set up.

* We still have to decide on a textbook series for the next four years.

I could use another 46 days of summer to get all that done.

No comments: