Monday, January 20, 2014

#ET2014

I'm exhausted.  I have spent the better part of the past six days preparing my presentations for today's technology conference at LHS.

I was fortunate enough to be able to offer three sessions, all of which were well attended.  The teachers and administrators in my sessions were all eager learns who appeared ready to not focus just on technology, but on using technology to make learning more engaging for their students.

Here are the links to two of the three sessions I taught.

Digital Creators and Collaborators



Part 1

 

Part 2

 


Part 3




Part 4




Twitter, the Best Professional Development

Part 1



Part 2



 Part 3



Overall, it was a blast.  But, man, I'm worn out.  Teaching students is one thing, but teaching teachers.  That's work.  Great work, but it sure wore me out.

No comments: